PLATE HEAT EXCHANGER
New Revolutionary Plate Heat Exchanger by Platex®India
Our Platex®India standard plate heat exchangers are the ideal choice for a wide range of applications across numerous market segments. Innovative technologies and smart design make our standard plate heat exchangers a stellar investment and the go-to choice for standard duties.
We have one to one solutions for any brand of heat exchangers in the world and we customize each heat exchanger to meet your exact requirements. The versatile design and high thermal efficiency make them the perfect solution for a wide range of applications.
Sanitary Plate Heat Exchanger
Our Platex®India sanitary plate heat exchangers uses Fda compliant materials and are designed to use In food, dairy, and beverage applications as well. As other applications with strict sanitary Requirements. We have the in-depth process Knowledge and extensive experience needed to Engineer hygienic, high-performance solutions.
- Connections from dn25 to dn600 (1″ to 24″)
- Frames designed according to fea and ped 2014/68/eu (en13445) and asme sec viii, div.1 construction standards
- Plate materials: aisi 304/316, titanium, smo, hastelloy*
- Gasket materials: epdm-ht, nbr-ht, viton*
- Plate lengths up to 5.5 m (18 ft)
- Flow rates up to 7,200 m3/h (31,700 gpm)
- Working pressure up to 35 bar (500 psi)
- Working temperatures from -20 °c to 180 °c
- Other materials are available upon request.
Features & Benefits
- Experience the benefit of an individually customized solution that perfectly matches your requirements and lowers your energy consumption.
- High performance and a low pressure drop eliminate unnecessary burdens on your system and optimize overall system performance.
- We design single-pass solutions when possible, as they are the preferred choice for almost all duties. With all connections on the head you do not need to disconnect the heat exchanger from the piping to perform inspection, cleaning, or service.
- The design results in a compact solution with a small footprint, simple installation, and easy access for maintenance.
- Heat exchanger solutions that adhere to the strict hygienic demands of the industries and complies with FDA material standards.
- Plate technology made to provide the highest output product quality. We ensure gentle media treatment during processing with precise flow control, perfect temperature profiles, and the optimal residence time for all applications.
- Cladded or stainless-steel frames designed to be easily accessible for quick and trouble-free inspection, maintenance, or cleaning – including cleaning in place (CIP).
- Enjoy huge savings on your power consumption with our regenerative pasteurizers that can recycle up to 95% of the energy.
- HVAC industry
- Marine/offshore industry
- Dairy/food/beverage industry
- Sugar industry
- Biogas industry
- Pulp and paper industry
- Heavy industry
- Mining industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Chemical industry
- Industries with Sanitary requirements