We successfully merged many years of experience with industry leading research to develop its N series Gasketed Plate Heat Exchangers (“GPHEs”). These versatile models are suitable for a wide range of applications in these industries – Petrochemical, HVAC, Chemical, Power, Sugar, Renewable Energy, Food, Marine, Heavy Industry & Mining, and Industrial Refrigeration.
The heat transfer plates comprise of the following three types.
1. D-Plate (First heat transfer plate between the S, L, C, and E-Frames)
2. E-Plate (Last heat transfer plate between the S, L, C, and E-Frames)
3. Channel plates (Heat transfer plates except for the D-Plate and E-Plate between the S, L, C, and E-Frames)
A-Plates are fliped upside down to be used as B-Plates. The opposite is the same.(Excluding some models)
The plate gaskets comprise of the following four types.
– D-Gasket (Installed to the D-Plate port hole)
– E-Gasket (Installed to the E-Plate port hole)
– Channel gaskets (Gaskets installed to the front surfaces of heat transfer plates other than the D-Plate)
– Distance piece (String gasket that fills the gasket groove on the D-Plate or E-Plate)
“A-Plate channel gaskets” are fliped upside down for Trapezoidal flow or fliped horizontal and upside down for Diagonal flow to be used as “B-Plate channel gaskets”. The opposite is the same.
PHE Frames Features
Plate Heat Exchanger Frame consists of plate heat exchangers, balance tanks, centrifugal sanitary pumps, hot water units (including steam lines, hot water injectors), brackets, and instrument boxes to Sterilize and coolfor milk or other heat sensitive liquids.
The material to be treated enters the balance tank of the Plate Heat Exchanger Frame first, and is sent to the heat exchanger through the centrifugal sanitary pump, and is preheated, sterilized, insulated, and cooled. If the material does not reach the sterilization temperature, the instrument controls the pneumatic reflow. The valve is reversed and returned to the balance tank for reprocessing. The material sterilization temperature is automatically controlled and continuously recorded by the instrument control box to monitor and inspect the sterilization process.