Cooling Tower Service
PLATEX Cooling Tower Service includes:
- Removal of decks
- Spraying of solution to remove algae and break down build-up through the nozzles in the top to penetrate the fill.
- Spraying the outside and the inside of the fill with the same solution.
- Light power washing and physical cleaning to clean the fill.
- Removal of all loose debris from the pan on both the inside and the outside.
- Jet cleaning the balance line.
- Replacement of the covers.
- During the cleaning process most of the water is filtered and recirculated to reduce impact on any sensitive areas.
A proactive, regularly scheduled cleaning of cooling towers is essential for any facility to manage system’s hygiene and to maintain peak operating efficiency. Platex cooling tower service removes contamination as well as flushes away dirt, debris and sediment build up on the fill and settle in the basin.
All cooling tower cleaning services are performed by trained and skilled cooling tower cleaning technicians who follow any site-specific safety guidelines.
PLATEX follows best practices and utilizes state-of-the-art equipment when providing cooling tower cleaning services.
Normally this maintenance will be performed before initial start-up at the beginning of the cooling season and after shutdown in the fall.
Towers which exhibit high levels of contamination should be cleaned immediately and towers that have been out of service for long periods of time should be cleaned before they are returned to service.
Call Platex Service Today for further details @ +91 9922920239