GASKETED HEAT EXCHANGERS
Standard plate heat exchangers
- Experience the benefit of an individually customized solution that perfectly matches your requirements and lowers your energy consumption.
- High performance and a low pressure drop eliminate unnecessary burdens on your system and optimize overall system performance. We design single-pass solutions when possible, as they are the preferred choice for almost all duties. With all connections on the head you do not need to disconnect the heat exchanger from the piping to perform inspection, cleaning, or service.
- The design results in a compact solution with a small footprint, simple installation, and easy access for maintenance.
Semi-welded plate heat exchangers
- High efficiency means that fewer plates are needed for high performance and consequently lowers the hold-up volume. Fewer plates also lowers the cost of each heat exchanger, as an added bonus.
- Unique gasket system intended for high working pressures and vacuum applications. A closed gasket groove keeps the gasket firmly in place and prevents misalignment of the plate pack during assembly and operation.
Free Flow plate heat exchangers
- Gentle treatment and even distribution of the media provide the highest possible product output quality.
- High heat transfer efficiency and extended intervals between cleaning ensure operation for an entire campaign with minimum downtime and maximum value for money.
- Large plate gap designed to counteract fouling with sizeable plate channels and no stagnant zones.