We customize each Free Flow heat exchanger to suit your application and media type. The contact-free plate channels ensure an unimpeded flow and long intervals between cleaning. Innovative technologies and smart design make our standard plate heat exchangers a stellar investment and the go-to choice for standard duties.
We have one of the largest plate portfolios in the world and we customize each heat exchanger to meet your exact requirements. The versatile design and high thermal efficiency make them the perfect solution for a wide range of applications.
We set the new standard for improved performance and reliability when your media require gentle treatment and are unsuitable for regular heat exchangers due to viscosity, fouling tendency, or particle contents.
Features and benefits
- Experience the benefit of an individually customized solution that perfectly matches your requirements and lowers your energy consumption.
- High performance and a low pressure drop eliminate unnecessary burdens on your system and optimize overall system performance.
- We design single-pass solutions when possible, as they are the preferred choice for almost all duties. With all connections on the head you do not need to disconnect the heat exchanger from the piping to perform inspection, cleaning, or service.
- The design results in a compact solution with a small footprint, simple installation, and easy access for maintenance.
- Gentle treatment and even distribution of the media provide the highest possible product output quality.
- High heat transfer efficiency and extended intervals between cleaning ensure operation for an entire campaign with minimum downtime and maximum value for money.
- Large plate gap designed to counteract fouling with sizeable plate channels and no stagnant zones.
- Conections from DN25 to DN600 (1″ to 24″)
- Frames designed according to FEA and PED 2014/68/EU (EN13445) and ASME sec VIII, Div. 1 construction standards
- Plate materials: AISI 304/316, titanium, SMO, Hastelloy*
- Gasket materials: EPDM-HT, NBR-HT, Viton*
- Plate lengths up to 5.5 m (18 ft)
- Flow rates up to 7,200 m3/h (31,700 gpm)
- Working pressure up to 25 bar (363 psi)
- Working temperatures from -20 °C to 180 °C (-4 °F to 356 °F)
*Other materials are available upon request.
- HVAC industry
- Marine/offshore industry
- Dairy/food/beverage industry
- Sugar industry
- Biogas industry
- Pulp and paper industry
- Heavy industry
- Mining industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Chemical industry
- Wastewater industry