Plate Heat Exchanger Frame consists of plate heat exchangers, balance tanks, centrifugal sanitary pumps, hot water units (including steam lines, hot water injectors), brackets, and instrument boxes to Sterilize and coolfor milk or other heat sensitive liquids.
The material to be treated enters the balance tank of the Plate Heat Exchanger Frame first, and is sent to the heat exchanger through the centrifugal sanitary pump, and is preheated, sterilized, insulated, and cooled. If the material does not reach the sterilization temperature, the instrument controls the pneumatic reflow. The valve is reversed and returned to the balance tank for reprocessing. The material sterilization temperature is automatically controlled and continuously recorded by the instrument control box to monitor and inspect the sterilization process.
Heat exchangers are manufactured in Stainless Steel AISI 304/316, depending upon the application. Material like SS304L, SS316L, Hastelloy, Copper, Cu-Ni alloys, Titanium, AL6XN can also be offered.
- Thermodynamically soft pattern
- High flow rates – Low pressure drop
- Wide range of applications
- Also suitable for viscous fluids and shear-sensitive media
- Gentle treatment of products
- Corrugation depths from 3.5 to 4.0 mm
- Thermodynamically hard pattern
- Very high heat transfer coefficients
- High thermal efficiency
- Low filling volume
- Suitable for homogeneous and low viscosity fluids
- Corrugation depths from 2.0 to 2.5 mm
- Semi-welded modules comprising a PowerLine and a StandardLine plate
- Combines the advantages of both corrugation structures
- Extends the range of applications
- Reduced surfaces, lower costs and filling volumes